Internship – Administration and Projects
ABSTARR Consulting is looking for a passionate and committed intern to assist in administration, communications and projects. This will suit someone who is willing and eager to learn the ropes of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander health, affairs and consulting. This internship is being offered on a subcontractor basis, meaning the successful applicant must have their own ABN.
– CEO diary management
– manage email accounts
– manage travel bookings
– keep receipts and invoicing up to date and reconciled
– general administration as required
– co-ordinate social media accounts
– monitor and maintain website
3. Project Assistance
– assistance with co-ordinating projects to ensure the CEO meets deliverables and timeframes
– assistance with co-ordination and logistics
1. Respectful working relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
2. High level administration skills (including expertise with Word, Excel, wordpress)
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Excellent social media skills
5. Willing and eager to learn the ropes of consulting, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, affairs and consulting
6. Problem solving and logistics experience and skills
7. Maintain confidentiality, ethics and professionalism
1. Passionate and energetic
2. Respectful and level-headed
3. Open to feedback
This internship is based at ABSTARR Consulting offices at St Kilda and Toorak Roads.
$33/hr (including GST); 16 hrs/week; 12 weeks/quarter. Preferably 10am-2.30pm Monday to Thursday.
Expressions of Interest
Please send your expressions of interest (including CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 18 May 2018.