The 2019 IAHA Annual General Meeting will be held on 26 September, 9:00am Darwin Convention Centre
NOTICE TO MEMBERS:
The Indigenous Allied Health Australia Ltd(IAHA) Board would like to thank member’s for their continued support of IAHA and invite member’s to participate in the annual general meeting of IAHA to be held at 9.00am (Darwin, NT time) on Thursday 26 September 2019 at the Darwin Convention Centre, 10 Stokes Hill Road, Darwin City NT 0800.
Agenda for annual general meeting
The key items for the annual general meeting are:
- endorse the previous minutes;
- to receive and consider the financial reports for the year ending 30 June 2019; and
- the election of Directors.
2019 AGM Documents
2019 IAHA DIRECTOR NOMINATIONS
There are 3 Director (Graduate) positions to be filled at the 2019 AGM elections. Candidates may include existing Directors who nominate for re-election and any Full Members (Graduate) who nominate. Please refer to the By Laws for further information on eligibility for nomination.
A retiring Director or a new candidate who wishes to nominate must complete the forms, “Nomination of Director” and “Consent to Become a Director of a Company”. HERE.
Only Full Members (Graduate) are eligible to be appointed as a Director. As Members nominate, their details and written statement will be posted on this page. Nominations must be received by IAHA at least 10 Business Days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in the ACT) prior to the AGM, therefore by Thursday 12 September 2019.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the IAHA secretariat on 02 6285 1010 or email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Nominees Written/Video Statements
Information on Nominating
How to appoint a proxy
If you are unable to attend you will need to complete the Proxy Form provided HERE
- If you wish to appoint the Chairperson of the AGM as your proxy, mark that box.
- If you wish to appoint another FULL MEMBER as your proxy, write their name as indicated on the Proxy Form.
How to direct your proxy
If you do not direct your proxy, they may vote as they consider fit.
Alternatively, you can direct your proxy how to vote in the Director elections by:
- completing the “Voting directions” section of the Proxy Form; and
- completing the ballot form (to be provided hereafter 12 September) AND attach it to the Proxy Form (to be lodged with IAHA, see below). The ballot form contains instructions on how to properly complete the form to ensure it is valid.
Lodgement of Proxy
The Proxy Form must be received by the Company no later than 48 hours before the meeting. This means we must receive your Proxy Form no later than 9:00 am (Darwin time) on Tuesday 24 September 2019. Any Proxy Form received after that time will not be valid.
Proxy Forms may be lodged by sending the form to the Company in any way set out below:
Post / Delivery: Indigenous Allied Health Australia Ltd, PO BOX 323, Ground Floor 9-11 Napier Close Deakin ACT 2600
Facsimile: (02) 6260 5581