Aboriginal Children’ Therapy Team (ACTT), Dubbo – Closing Date: 7/4/2021
WACHS is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation which strives to provide holistic health care to enhance the health and emotional well-being of the Aboriginal and non Aboriginal community of Wellington and surrounding districts.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to provide:
- A cover letter with a detailed response to the essential criteria listed in the position description
- A copy of your current resume
- Details of 2 referees (one must be a current supervisor)
- Please send your completed application to the nominated person as per the job advertisement
We are currently seeking applications for the following position/s:
TOBACCO ACTION WORKER
Darling Street, Dubbo
Type of employment
Hours per week
Is this an Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander identified position
- Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care and willingness to undertake Cert IV course.
About The Position
Tobacco Action Worker will be required to travel on a regular basis and provide education, prevention and awareness around the effects of tobacco smoke and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
7 April 2021
Contact Chris AhSee on 02 6882 2757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to Melissa Mills by email email@example.com
April 7, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend