Aboriginal Health Practitioners / Registered Nurses
An excellent opportunity to further your career in primary health
- Base Salary: $70,395 – $103,642 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $88,195 – $127,782 (p.a.)
- Full-Time and Part-Time, Continuous Contracts Available
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Registered Nurses to join our team.
The positions work within a multidisciplinary team and are integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care and client flow.
Occasional weekend and public holiday shifts are an inherent requirement of the position.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
January 21, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend
Next article: Alukura Midwife