Academic Title Holders – Griffith Health – Closing 30/12/2020
Full academic titles are available to health and medical professionals who make a significant and sustained contribution to Griffith’s teaching, research and/or service activities.
Academic titleholders are valued academic staff members who receive a title that recognizes their level of experience and expertise, and enjoy a range of other benefits including access to the University’s extensive library and information technology facilities.
Responsibilities of Academic title holders may include:
- Participation in research including, where appropriate, contributing to collaborative research projects with other colleagues from the University
- Administration of research grants through the University where deemed appropriate
- Recognition of the University in the bylines of publications where appropriate
- Participation in relevant committee meetings; and
- Compliance with legislation and any other provisions that affect the University, including University Acts, Statutes, Rules, Orders and the Code of Conduct.
Academic title holders are responsible to the academic manager of their host element.
How to apply
Please submit your application online via the Apply for Job link above and ensure your application includes the following:
- Academic Title Application Form, please attached this form as your cover letter – Application Form
- Current curriculum vitae/resume
- Your AHPRA registration certification
- A copy of your medical malpractice insurance
For application queries, please contact The Secretary, Academic Titles Committee on +61 (0) 7 373 54011.
September 16, 2020
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend
Next article: Consumer Advisory Committee Role