Aged Care Assessor – Multiple Locations –
Join our team
APM warmly invites people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to join our team as an Aged Care Assessor. In these full time or part time roles, you will be part of the future of Aged Care in Australia, one that ensures fair access to the optimal level of support. These roles offer hours that can be structured to suit you, while bringing you into a positive, cohesive group of experienced practitioners, where you will apply your combined expertise to conduct clinical assessments that keep your clients’ needs central to the work that you do.
In these roles, direct care isn’t part the day-to-day work – instead, you’ll follow an assessment process that calls on your knowledge as you meet with care recipients and:
- Conduct desktop reviews of existing care documentation
- Conduct interviews with residents and caregivers
- Collaborate with other practitioners in your team to accurately complete assessment tools
- Make an assessment of the appropriate funding classification
Assessors and Senior Assessors are being selected based on experience and suitability. Travel may be required (within one hour by car – some Assessors may be invited to travel intrastate, by air), with meal and travel allowances provided.
- Flexible work and hours available, with salary dependent on experience
- You’ll be part of the APM group of companies, a network of national and international health brands, offering an exciting path of career development for you to explore
- Full, paid training provided and a strong support network to help you do your best
To be considered, you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in aged care or a related area of health care
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current unrestricted AHPRA General Registration
- Demonstrated experience conducting clinical assessments using a range of assessment tools
…and soft skills related to motivation, organisation and working independently and as part of a team.
Be first to be considered for these exciting new roles that stand to have a positive impact across the sector. Contact Craig Wood on 0438 394 980 for more detail or send your application through to email@example.com
February 19, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend