Allied Health Support Officer
The Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH) was established to provide a coordinated and integrated approach to the planning, development and delivery of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations within the South East Qld Region. The IUIH is a lead agency working in partnership with key stakeholders to support the effective implementation of the Council of Australian Governments ‘Closing the Gap’ initiatives.
In this role you will provide support to the Allied Health Operations team by actively contributing to the administration and coordination of allied health service. This is great development opportunity to work closely with experienced professionals whilst contributing to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities of South East Queensland.
What we Offer:
- Become part of an organization that truly supports growing of its own and provides development opportunities
- Competitive salary on offer with Salary Sacrifice options available
- An organization that believes in a healthy work-life balance
- Previous demonstrable experience in administration or service coordination
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and performance outcomes
- Ability to Support Managers and the Allied Health Operation team to achieving service delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Drivers Licence with ability to travel across South East Queensland as required
- Willing to obtain a Criminal History Check
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Experience working in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Previous Experience in a multidisciplinary health team with knowledge about allied health services
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Friday 29 November 2019
November 11, 2019
Posted by: Renae Kilmister
Next article: Apologies! Our phones are down.