- Base Salary: $97,032 – $115,966 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $114,842 – $135,066 (p.a.)*
- Part-Time (0.8 FTE) 2 Year Maximum Term Contract
- Female Identified Position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Midwife delivers evidence-based clinical and culturally safe midwifery care to Alukura Clients.
Congress is currently reviewing plans for the implementation of the Alukura Midwifery Group Practice (MGP). If the MGP is established the Midwife will transition to providing care during the continuum of the woman’s pregnancy, labour and birth and postnatal journey, including participating in an on-call roster, with an allocated caseload.
For more information on the position please contact: Alukura Manager, Tahnia Edwards on 8958 4802.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
January 21, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend
Next article: Care Coordinator Chronic Disease