Care Coordinator Chronic Disease
- Base Salary: $87,379 – $103,642 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $107,136 – $126,954 (p.a.)*
- Full-time, Continuous Contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Care Coordinator Chronic Disease to join our team.
The Care Coordinator works collaboratively with clients, general practitioners, clinic staff and other health service providers, to provide appropriate multidisciplinary care services for Aboriginal people with chronic conditions to optimise health outcomes.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
January 21, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend