Corporate Services Executive Manager – Applications Close: Thursday the 29th of May 2021
About this Opportunity
The Executive Manager of Corporate Services will oversee all matters relating to corporate services, organisational culture and management, and finance in CATSINaM. The Executive Manager is responsible for leading Corporate Services functions and Operations and advises the Board and CEO on all matters relating to compliance and funding/budget activities. The focus of the role is on leading the financial sustainability of CATSINaM, delivering financial and organisational services across the organisation (in partnership with internal and external partners).
Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of CATSINaM corporate governance including: managing external corporate service providers, monitoring and supporting compliance with internal and external policy, procedure, legislation and reporting requirements, support ISO 9001 accreditation, review org policies and procedures, and oversee annual reporting.
- Manage and oversee CATSINaM finance, assets and expenditures including reviewing financial statements, reports and performance data, directing and coordinating financial and budget activities across the organisation, managing income generation, and overseeing insurances, payroll and accounting activities.
- Oversee general HR people/culture functions including coordinating recruitment and onboarding, performance management and development, workplace health and safety requirements and overseeing all HR/IR related matters (in collaboration and consultation with internal and external stakeholders ad required).
- Support the management and communication of organisational knowledge including the review, re-design and re-alignment of corporate knowledge storage and transfer processes in accordance with preferred project management and governance software (e.g. Logiqc and Monday.com).
This position is open to applicants across Australia in a flexible, work from home arrangement.
What we are Looking For
The sorts of experience, knowledge and skills for this role include:
- Strong understanding of the issues facing contemporary Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and communities
- Strong understanding of the policy context in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander health, Nursing and Midwifery, Cultural Safety in Australia and the not-for-profit sector
- Proven ability to work with and communicate effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from diverse cultural groups and backgrounds
- Proven ability to make sound decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, with limited guidance and/or support. Ensure decisions are adopted in accordance with relevant regulations, best practice principles, evidence or CATSINaM operating instructions and procedures
- Proven ability to work independently and/or autonomously with limited direction toward established priorities, practices, and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes
- Strong understanding and experience of general business practices and strategic management including an understanding of business strategy, resourcing, performance, leadership, and coordination
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles and practices and the analysis of financial data and reports
Demonstrate skills and expertise in corporate services and/or finance, and relevant tertiary qualifications
If you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Please provide a CV and Cover Letter, to email@example.com, that demonstrates what you could offer to the role
April 16, 2021
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend