The 2016 IAHA National Forum and events will be the gathering place for people, businesses and organisations from all areas of allied health and related fields. Attendees from around the country will converge on Canberra to partake in this important event on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health calendar.
Participants are targeted via a strategic campaign which capitalises on IAHA’s industry partnerships, as well as a targeted communications campaign involving print and online advertising through Indigenous and health-related publications, websites, and social media.
As part of a comprehensive and effective marketing plan, sponsorship can provide many positive results, benefits include:
- Exposure to a large audience within the allied health and Indigenous health spaces
- Recognition including acknowledgment and clear demonstration of your organisation’s commitment and support
- Valuable exposure to your organisations services and/or products
- Opportunities to raise your company profile amongst a valuable target audience during this Conference
- Expand relationships and extend your networks with government, business and Indigenous health
- Learn first-hand about the emerging Indigenous allied health workforce
- Inclusion in the targeted marketing campaign
- Attract new client base and maintain existing customers
IAHA National Awards Nominations Closed:
23 September 2016