EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS OPEN JUNE 1st for the 2021 IAHA National Conference!
Held 29 November – 2nd December 2021 – Sunshine Coast QLD
Each year, the IAHA National Conference brings together the largest Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander allied health workforce audience to network, create personal and cultural connections, and to hear from leaders across fields.
2021 Conference delegates will experience:
- Professional development that will challenge them both personally and professionally
- Networking opportunities with likeminded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Opportunities for growth, learning and healing
IAHA has a demonstrated track record of hosting successful and relevant national and international events over the past nine years. As a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander not-for-profit organisation all support is targeted directly to the event and participation of delegates in celebrating the achievements and innovation in allied health.
- Abstracts are now open – Closing 31 May 2021
- Sponsorship and Exhibition – prospectus available here
- IAHA Member Scholarships – NOW OPEN
- Ultimate Student Leadership Challenge – NOW OPEN
- Award Nominations Open – 1 May 2021
- Early Bird Registrations Open – 1 June 2021
- Scholarship Applications Close – 30 June 2021
- Registrations Open -1 August 2021
- Award Nominations Close – 31 August 2021
- Deadline for presenter registration – 30 September 2021
- Deadline for poster submission for printing – 30 September 2021
- Registrations Close – 19 November 2021