HDR Support Coordinator – Indigenous Research Unit – Closing date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 5pm AEST.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced and enthusiastic HDR Support Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Indigenous Research Unit, the successful HDR Support Coordinator will foster the personal growth and academic progress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HDR candidates by providing culturally sensitive learning advice and research support. This support is also extended to include the development of Griffith’s HDR pathway program for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander undergraduate and Honours students. Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and influential members of Griffith’s research community to create strategic opportunities for students and supervisors will also form a key element of the position. In particular, the role will be required to provide high level strategy, planning/policy and evidence-informed advice relevant to Griffith’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HDR candidates, undergraduate students and supervisory teams.
How to apply
Please submit your application online and ensure your application includes the following:
- Statement addressing each of the selection criteria in the Position Description.
- (For linked positions only: Please address the selection criteria for the level for which you are applying.)
- One page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Current curriculum vitae/resume which should include:
- Full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Details of education, professional training and qualifications;
- Employment history, including present position;
- Name and contact details of three referees.
September 16, 2020
Posted by: Jordyn Townsend