Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH) System of Care Conference
The Institute for Urban Indigenous Health Ltd (IUIH) is again hosting the System of Care Conference in Brisbane from 15-17 October 2019, so put the dates in your calendar, and tell your colleagues.
This year IUIH celebrates 10 years of service to community. Over this time we increased our number of clinics from 5-20, our staff has increased from 300-1200, and clients from community regularly accessing services has grown from 8,000 to 35,000. This has resulted in improved health outcomes and life expectancy for our clients.
Come and celebrate the last 10 years with us, and learn about IUIH’s System of Care with feature presentations from more than 40 experts on topics such as:
- clinical quality and improvement
- the use of data in driving change
- integrated social and allied health services
- leadership and workforce development
- strategic planning
- culturally responsive research
- and more.
This conference will expand on last years conference regarding IUIH’s successful approach to Closing the Gap in Indigenous health and would be of interest to people working in:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Services
- Health and Hospital Boards and management
- Government Departments
- University Sector
- NGO sector
April 1, 2019
Categories: IAHA News
Posted by: Renae Kilmister
Next article: Telling our stories in ways that make us stronger