Manager, Birthing in Our Community – ATSICHS Brisbane
As a key member of the ATSICHS Brisbane team, the Manager is expected to personally contribute to the shaping and achievement of ATSICHS vision and goals within their own scope. Manager, BiOC will provide three (3) Key Functions
Effectively implement the BiOC and IUIH Model of Care through managing and coordinating staff and ensuring adequate resourcing. The Manager will assist staff to provide comprehensive health support services to clients with the aim to achieve improved Maternal and Child Health outcomes for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and families.
The Manager will provide visionary and creative leadership, direction and total commitment to ATSICHS Brisbane to ensure the provision of leading-edge Birthing in Our Communities services which includes best practice service delivery standards.
- Qualifications in either Business//Human Services/Public Health/Nursing/Allied Health or Education
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in managing a team in a Team Leader, Senior Clinician or Manager role
- Previous experience in overseeing and coordinating Maternal and Child Health processes and procedures
- Previous experience of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and performance outcomes
- Ability to lead, guide and manage people including the implementation of cultural change and change management opportunities.
- Ability to support and manage a continuous improvement model for achieving outcomes
- Decisive listening, influencing and persuasive skills
- Ability to utilise participative management practices and adopt a supportive, stimulating management style to achieve real and tangible quality outcomes
- Working with Children’s Card (Blue Card) or be eligible to apply
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Development and delivery of educational and/or treatment programs
- Project management experience
- Qualifications in Practice Management
March 14, 2022
Posted by: Renae Kilmister