Membership & Corporate Assistant – Dietitians Australia – closing 1 July 2022
Qualifications & experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people both internal and external to the organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of office administration including but not limited to diary management, travel arrangements, record keeping, correspondence management.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge in preparation of agenda papers and follow up of action items.
- Ability to perform a variety of administrative tasks, in both a self-directed manner and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and time management techniques to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain absolute confidentiality across all aspects of the position.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of a range of software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, powerpoint slides and desktop publishing.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software programs.
- A commitment to high standard of customer service.
- Experience in oversight of human resource activities.
- Experience with a not-for-profit/member-based organisation.
- Data entry & Analysis.
- Current Driver’s License.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Diary management and meeting coordination.
- Domestic and International travel coordination for the CEO and Dietitians Australia Board of Directors.
- Assistance with screening of incoming calls and correspondence.
- Credit card reconciliation for the CEO and the EA to the CEO.
- Preparation of correspondence/documentation including presentation slides under the direction of the EA to the CEO.
- Assistance with agenda and meeting paper compilations for the Dietitians Australia Board of Directors & Finance Risk and Audit Committee.
- Assist with drafting human resources letters and other general correspondence.
- Assist with all aspects of Dietitians Australia membership administration including responding to emails and calls.
- Assist with maintaining member database records and production of reports.
- Assist in the development of web content relating to membership administration.
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing skills and experience to: Sue Bruce, Chief Financial Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1 July 2022, 11.59pm AEDT
Apply / Find out more here – https://www.seek.com.au/job/57374522
June 16, 2022
Posted by: Renae Kilmister
Next article: EOI Senior Podiatrist – Kununurra - 613432