Call for Expression of Interests for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Committee Members
The Heart Foundation has launched a new funding program in 2019 called Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Award.
We are calling for expressions of interest from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people to review applications as part of a committee. This will determine who will receive funding for this award.
We are looking people who meet the following criteria:
- Are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin
- interested/involved in research and cardiovascular health
- not wishing to apply for the Heart Foundation Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Award
- passionate and willing to share their thoughts/opinions and perspectives regarding research funding
- Are available to review a number of applications and can attend committee meetings (subject to number of submissions/requirements)
- share a similar vision as the Heart Foundation (Heart Foundation One Heart Strategy)
If you would like to join this peer review committee, please complete this form(attached) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the new award here
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 9321 1581
Please note: Due to the fluidity of this award, we cannot provide timelines of the review/meetings at this stage.
February 26, 2019
Categories: IAHA News
Posted by: Renae Kilmister
Next article: International Women's Day - #MorePowerfulTogether