Join IAHA member and Accredited Nutritionist/Practising Dietitian, Tracy for a nourishing yarn about integrating native ingredients to fuel your health and wellbeing. Cook-along with Tracy and create the following delicious recipes:
- Lemon Myrtle Bush Bliss Bites
- Roast Pumpkin and Wattleseed Hummus Dip with pita bread crackers
- Wattleseed Granola
The cost of this workshop is $40, this includes your cooking kit and postage. Places are limited so to secure your place for these and many other great interactive sessions and workshops register now or contact email@example.com For more details click here
The aim of this workshop is to share the processes and outcomes from a project where the knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people informed the development of an interprofessional, educational escape room.
The aim of this workshop is to enhance the understanding of resources available to support your work in social and emotional wellbeing and suicide prevention.
The aim of this workshop is to introduce you to the basics of the theories and practices of design thinking, including what it is, why it is important and what methods and tools are involved.
- Be introduced to fundamental principles of design thinking, particularly in a First Nations context
- Be introduced to the basics theories and practices
- Be introduced to the basic methods and tools
- Begin a rapid design brief of your own design thinking process