You are invited to join us on the traditional lands of the Ngunnawal and Ngambri Peoples, Canberra, ACT for the 2022 IAHA National Conference.
The 2022 IAHA National Conference recognises the diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the diversity of our membership, as well as interdisciplinary actions within the allied health sector. IAHA will recognise how sustained holistic, strengths based approaches to health and wellbeing can achieve health equality for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
National Conference delegates will experience:
- Professional development that will challenge them both personally and professionally
- Networking opportunities with like minded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Opportunities for growth, learning and healing
- A Gala celebration of excellence in the Indigenous allied health sector
- Enriching cultural experiences
The conference will be held at the National Convention Centre, Canberra 28 – 30 November 2022.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
- ABSTRACTS – closed
- SCHOLARSHIPS – closed
- USLC APPLICATIONS – closing date TBC
- AWARD NOMINATIONS – closing 31 August