Join us on the traditional lands of the Kabi Kabi peoples, Sunshine Coast, for our 2023 IAHA National Conference 27-29 November
The 2023 IAHA National Conference recognises the diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the diversity of our membership, as well as interdisciplinary actions within the allied health sector. IAHA recognises how sustained holistic, strengths-based approaches to health and wellbeing can achieve health equality for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
National Conference delegates will experience:
- Professional development that challenges them both personally and professionally
- Networking opportunities with likeminded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Opportunities for growth, learning and healing
- A Gala celebration of excellence in the Indigenous allied health sector
- Enriching cultural experiences
The 2023 IAHA National Conference will be held at the Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort from 27 – 29 November 2023.