IAHA 2021 National Online Conference
Due to the ongoing public health orders and border restrictions, IAHA will now be offering an adapted version of the 2021 IAHA National Conference ONLINE.
This will be an exciting event, where delegates can engage with each other in an interactive program over two days, from 1 – 2 December 2021, including Keynote addresses, workshops and cultural activities.
More program details are to follow soon.
2021 Online Conference delegates will experience:
- Interactive professional development sessions with experienced professionals and facilitators
- Networking opportunities with likeminded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Support for social, emotional, cultural wellbeing
- Opportunities for growth, learning, connection, collaboration
Registrations are now open for the revamped conference program.
- Abstracts Now Closed
- Sponsorship and Virtual Exhibition – Details coming soon
- IAHA Member Scholarships CLOSED
- Ultimate Student Leadership Challenge – Details coming soon
- Award Nominations Open – Closing 14 September 2021
- Online Conference Registrations Open
- Deadline for poster submission – 30 September 2021