About IAHA Group Training
IAHA Group Training is an accredited Group Training Organisation (GTO) that is an innovative, community-led service, tailoring 360 support and mentoring services to ensure engagement, retention and success for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander apprentices or trainees within the health and community services sectors.
IAHA Group Training can provide a stress-free solution by managing aspects of recruiting and employing an apprentice or trainee.
Our services are individualised to support engagement, retention and success for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees. The model is designed to ensure our services are delivered in a way that embeds the centrality and a holistic approach to health and develops the technical capability associated with health workforce practice.
Traineeships combine employment and training towards a nationally recognised qualification while learning skills in your workplace and being paid for it! They provide knowledge and experience relevant to your career and can be undertaken full-time, part-time or even as a school-based traineeship.
A school-based traineeship allows school students to gain hands-on work experience and build employability skills while working towards a nationally accredited qualification and undertaking their secondary higher school certificate.
Our team is here to help you get your trainee off to the right start by monitoring training, liaising with RTO’s and providing guidance and support to trainees and supervisors. IAHA Group Training offers the following services:
- Recruitment and selection, including advertising, aptitude testing, pre-screening and shortlisting
- All employer obligations, including payroll, workers compensation, PAYE and superannuation
- Management of all off the job and on the job training and assessment
- 360 wrap-around support services
- Issues management, including discipline
- Administration of training contracts
- Employment and workforce planning advice
- Coordination of all state and federal requirements, including training contracts
- Regular site visits (usually monthly) to monitor progress and liaise with trainees, host supervisors and other stakeholders as required
- IAHA Group Training recognises and complies with the National Standards for GTOs
Contact IAHA Group Training
- Ph: 02 6285 1010 or 0460 621 856
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about some of our past students below who are now working in placements since graduating from the IAHA National Academy.