Abstract Submissions for the 2022 IAHA National Conference are now closed
The conference theme, Past, Present, Future, Transforming Allied Health, recognises the contribution that members, communities and organisations have made to improving the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, including:
- building culturally responsive connections, partnerships and relationships;
- valuing cultures and diversity, respecting cultural ways of knowing, being and doing;
- contributing to the development of culturally safe and responsive practice within an allied health and/or Indigenous health context;
- strengths based solutions led by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities to improve access to allied health services; and
- community-led, translational allied health and/or Indigenous health research.
For all abstract enquiries, please contact Amanda Johnstone, Event Coordinator, at email@example.com or Ph +61 2 6285 1010.