HOT NORTH 2020 Indigenous Development and Training Awards
The purpose of the Indigenous Development and Training Awards is to build Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clinical, public and allied health capacity in northern Australia, with the ultimate aim to improve health outcomes in the five themes supported by Hot North: skin health, respiratory health, antimicrobial resistance, chronic diseases, and vector borne and emerging diseases.
Awards are available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders studying or working in the health sector in northern Australia. Applicants should preferably be associated with a current HOT NORTH project or team. The types of activity supported could include:
- travel to participate in HOT NORTH workshops
- formal or informal research training or mentoring
- developing collaborations, particularly with other First Nation health researchers
- other professional development or training opportunities
- Applications for awards of $1,000 to $10,000 will be considered
- All activities must be completed by 31 December 2020.
- Before applying, discuss your proposed activities with your region’s HOT NORTH coordinator.
- Read the Terms and Conditions prior to completing the application form.
- Have your application signed by a HOT NORTH Chief Investigator or Associate Investigator and your line manager.
Please note that all applications are to be sent to email@example.com by 12 March 2020.
To visit the website click here: https://www.hotnorth.org.au/opportunities/idta-awards/
Next article: RHDAustralia Program Manager