2020 Virtual Annual General Meeting
NOTICE TO MEMBERS:
The Indigenous Allied Health Australia Ltd (IAHA) Board would like to thank member’s for their continued support of IAHA and invite member’s to participate in the virtual annual general meeting of IAHA to be held at 12-2pm (AEST) on Thursday 15 October 2020.
Agenda for annual general meeting
The key items for the annual general meeting are:
- endorse the previous minutes;
- to receive and consider the financial reports for the year ending 30 June 2020; and
- the election of Directors.
AGM Documents, Nominee Statements and links to join online will be published here closer to the date.
Information on Nominating
How to appoint a proxy
If you are unable to attend you will need to complete the Proxy Form provided HERE
- If you wish to appoint the Chairperson of the AGM as your proxy, mark that box.
- If you wish to appoint another FULL MEMBER as your proxy, write their name as indicated on the Proxy Form.
How to direct your proxy
If you do not direct your proxy, they may vote as they consider fit.
Alternatively, you can direct your proxy how to vote in the Director elections by:
- completing the “Voting directions” section of the Proxy Form; and
- completing the ballot form (to be provided here closer to date) AND attach it to the Proxy Form (to be lodged with IAHA, see below). The ballot form contains instructions on how to properly complete the form to ensure it is valid.
Lodgement of Proxy
The Proxy Form must be received by the Company no later than 48 hours before the meeting. This means we must receive your Proxy Form no later than 12pm (AEST) on Tuesday 13 October 2020. Any Proxy Form received after that time will not be valid.
Proxy Forms may be lodged by sending the form to the Company in any way set out below:
Post / Delivery: Indigenous Allied Health Australia Ltd, PO BOX 323, Ground Floor 9-11 Napier Close Deakin ACT 2600
Facsimile: (02) 6260 5581