Are you receiving our IAHA newsletter?
If you have previously subscribed to the IAHA E-newsletter, but you haven’t been receiving our weekly updates, there is a good reason why.
With all of the promotional and spam emails that are sent these days, email servers have become very protective. However, in some cases, your email server might be blocking important emails that you actually WANT to read.
Here are some tips to help add IAHA, and any other trusted organisations, to your safe sender list:
- Open your Safe Senders settings.
- Under Safe senders and domains, enter the email address or domain you want to add, and select Add.
- To add a mailing list to your safe senders, enter the mailing list under Safe mailing lists and select Add.
- Select Save.
- Open the email from the sender you would like to add to the safelist.
- Click on the sender’s email address at the top of the email.
- A list of options will appear on a drop down.
- Click on “Add to Address Book”
- Your sender will be automatically added to your Apple Mail safe senders list
If you have any queries about receiving your weekly IAHA E-newsletter, please feel free to contact our Comms Team: email@example.com
December 20, 2022
Categories: IAHA News
Posted by: Jessica Schulz
Next article: Merry Christmas from IAHA