Thank you for your interest in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Optometry Student Scholarship. In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must meet ALL the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent; Identify as an Aboriginal person, and be accepted by your community and/or the community you live in.
- You must be enrolled in or intending to enrol in a tertiary level related course – Optometry/Vision Science
- You must be committed to maintaining enrolment as a full-time student during the term of the scholarship
- You must be a member of Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA). If you are not currently a member, you can apply here. Once your application has been approved, you can return to this page to apply for the Brien Holden Foundation Scholarship.
- If you believe you are currently eligible for this scholarship, you can begin your application below.